top of page

Finanças

Público·109 membros

Ternana vs. Pisa live free 26 December 2023 TV


Ternana vs Pisa prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Ternana vs Pisa odds. Match date: 26 Dec 2023.


Ternana vs Pisa live score, H2H and lineups The match is a part of the Serie B. Currently, Ternana rank 16th, while Pisa hold 13th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams? Ternana Calcio v SC Pisa | Predictions & Odds Don't expect a goal-fest here – we're predicting that there's a 65% chance of Ternana v Pisa having no more than 2 goals in total. 'Under 2.5 goals' is the most ... 5 total goals is 38%, while the probability of there being under 2. 5 goals is 62% In the last 10 matches across all competitions, Ternana has seen both teams score 8 times, while Pisa has seen it 7 times In the last match on 12/23/2023, Ternana lost to Parma with a score of 3-1 In the last match on 12/23/2023, Pisa defeated Ascoli with a score of 1-0 In the last head-to-head on 04/16/2023, Ternana defeated Pisa at home with a score of 2-1 In the last 5 head-to-head matches, Ternana has won 1 times, Pisa has won 3 times, and they have drawn 1 times. Ternana has scored an average of 0. Ternana vs Pisa H2H | Accurate Football Predictions At ... and picks for this football H2H including BTTS, Over / Under and most likely match score. Our football prediction model works, Sign up now ! CLAIM FREE ... Ternana 2-1 Pisa - Serie B - April 16, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleSerie B | Gameweek 33Apr 16, 2023 at 3. 15pm UKStadio Libero Liberati Ternana2 - 1Pisa Favilli (72' pen. ), Falletti (75') Di Tacchio (49'), Falletti (76'), Mantovani (90+1')FT(HT: 0-1)Moreo (6') Beruatto (77') Coverage of the Serie B clash between Ternana and Pisa. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Pisa win with a probability of 41. 63%. Ternana vs Pisa Preview and Prediction Live stream2023-12-26 - Serie B TernanaTernanaTernana VS PisaPisaPisa Live streamSummary About MatchAbout Join Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again WINNINGS ODDS Ternana When the odds are 1. 5 the expected chance of winning is 40%, but this team actually wins 41% matches with these odds. A win for Ternana had a probability of 30. 48% and a draw had a probability of 27. 9%. The most likely scoreline for a Pisa win was 0-1 with a probability of 12. 4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8. 37%) and 0-2 (7. 95%). The likeliest Ternana win was 1-0 (10. 2%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13. 07%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 6. 9% likelihood. Both teams to score 47. SC Pisa vs Ternana Calcio - March 09, 2024 Mar 9, 2024 — View the SC Pisa vs Ternana Calcio game played on March 09, 2024. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more. Ternana vs Pisa Livescore and Live Video - Italy Serie B ScoreBat is covering Ternana vs Pisa in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match commentary ... Ternana - Pisa tips, predictions and statisticsTernana and Pisa will face each other on 12/26/2023 at 2:00 PM at Stadio Libero Liberati stadium, Terni, Italy. The match is part of Serie B. The referee for the match is Kevin Bonacina. The probability of winning for Ternana is 40%. The probability of a draw between Ternana and Pisa is 29%. The probability of winning for Pisa is 31% The probability of both teams scoring is 44%, while the probability of at least one team not scoring is 56% The probability of there being over 2. 8 goals per match, while Pisa has scored an average of 1. 8 goals per match. Ternana is currently in the 16th position in the Serie B league, while Pisa is in the 13th position. In this season of Serie B, Ternana has won 4 times, lost 9 times, and drawn 5 times. Ternana has scored an average of 1. 22 goals per match and conceded 1. 44 goals. In this season of Serie B, Pisa has won 5 times, lost 7 times, and drawn 6 times. Pisa has scored an average of 0. 94 goals per match and conceded 1. Ternana Calcio vs AC Pisa 1909 Live Stream ; Who will win? · Home +135 ; Total goals in match? · Over 2.5 +120 ; Will both teams score? · Yes -110


Informações

Aqui você pode se conectar com outros membros, trocar conhec...
bottom of page